- walmart generic viagra
- cialis dosage pill size
- cheapest viagra prices canada
- generic cialis pharmacy review
- prescription drug liability vioxx viagra
- lilly cialis
“As a former collegiate athletic who still enjoys an active lifestyle, I can relate to my patients on a personal level. No one likes to be sidelined from their sport. I will do everything in my power to help my patients to get back to their activity as quickly as possible because that is exactly what I would want.”
Specialties: Sports Medicine and Family Medicine, with clinical interests in athletic injuries, endurance athletics, arthritis care, ultrasound use for diagnostics and guided injections, preventive medicine, and allergy/asthma care.
College Education: Exercise Physiology, University of Arizona. He was a member of the University of Arizona football team for four years playing wide receiver and defensive back in the famed Desert Storm” seasons. Dr. Dean’s athletic career was highlighted by finishing tied for the first place in the Pac-10 and 7th in the nation after beating the University of Miami in the Fiesta Bowl in 1993.
Medical School: D.O. Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California, 2001
Residency: Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, served as chief resident in 2004. After residency, Dr. Dean started the medical practice, Scottsdale Health and Wellness. This was the medical home of many patients and athletes from 2004 – 2007. During this time, Dr. Dean was the team physician for Desert Mountain High School and served as a member of the Scottsdale Healthcare sports medicine team.
- San Francisco Giants
- Chicago Cubs
- Saguaro High School
- Desert Mountain High School
- Prior team physician with Dr. Amit for the Arizona Rattlers Arena Football League team in 2010
- Started caring for Sporting Kansas City and Columbus Crew Major League Soccer for winter training in 2010
- Medical Director for Scottsdale Unified School District Athletics since 2009 ensuring and supervising physician and athletic training coverage for athletic events and providing pre-participation physicals
- Sees elite athletes with Dr. Freedberg from Athletes Performance, ranging from NFL players training for the combine to MLB baseball players training in off-season
- Medical director for the 2012 Semper Fi high school All-American football game and was team physician for the West team, with Dr. Hill providing coverage for the East team
- Avid runner and triathlete, with a personal best 3:16 marathon at PF Changs Marathon 2010 (missed Boston Marathon Qualifying by 27 seconds)